CLASS TODDLER – I
- Exercising fine motor and gross motor skills.
- Oral drilling of letters (A-Z).
- Oral drilling of words beginning with (A-Z).
- Alphabet games through flash cards.
- Writing letters with crayons by joining dots (A-Z).
- Activities – Tracing the letters on sand paper cut –out and sand tray.
- Matching of letters with associated pictures.
- Activities – Counting of beads.
- Introduction of shapes (Square, circle & triangle).
- Number puzzles and rhymes.
- Count and match (1-10).
- Identification of colour, fruits & vegetables, flower, animals, birds, etc.
- Exercise of Practical Life:
- How to greet
- Sorting of seeds and threading beads
- Paper tearing and pasting.
- How to sit on a mat and get up from the mat.
- How to roll and unroll mat.
- How to transfer solids from one bowl to another bowl.
- How to put on a button.